Poster Presentation Guideline
We thank you for submitting your abstract for ICBR2020, Varanasi. Registration to the conference is mandatory for presentation of posters.
Your poster space will be 4 ft (48 inches) height and 3 ft (36 inches) width. Please ensure that your poster meets the listed criteria
The poster display area will be located in the Passage are near the scientific halls
Poster Display and Presentation
You are requested to mount and dismantle your posters at the following designated time on the day advised for your poster display:
- Poster evaluation would be carried out by a team of experts. The poster presenters are required to stay at the poster site for the duration of the session.
- The best posters will be awarded by Scientific committee of ICBR2020.
- The poster awards would be conferred on 29th February during the valedictory session.
- Posters must be dismounted on the same day after the session is over. Any posters that are not dismounted by the required time will be removed. Since fresh posters will be put up the following day
- You will be provided pins or double adhesive tapes to display your poster on the panel boards.
- Your poster number will be available in the souvenir.
- The organizing Committee will not be responsible for any loss or damage to posters after the session is over.
If you have any questions, please contact ICBR2020 Conference Secretariat at email@example.com